Juano can be an important name to many who are looking to understand the meaning and personality behind the name, but where does it come from? What does it mean? How popular is it? Is there a Juano meaning in numerology? And what’s the story behind this name? Let’s learn all about Juano, including the meaning of the name, its popularity, personality traits, and more.
Table of contents
Meaning of Juano
Juano is the Spanish equivalent of John. It's a very popular name. It's a well-known but very traditional name with biblical roots. Juano is derived from the Hebrew Yohanan, which means "graced by God." It is a strong, traditional name that exudes strength, intelligence, and kindness.
The name history stems from Latin Iohannes, which comes from Ancient Greek Ἰωάννης (Iōannēs), and from Hebrew יוחנן (Yôḥānān) meaning "Yahweh is gracious" + -o. Juano is a boy's name of Hebrew origin that is mostly used in Spanish. It translates as "God is merciful."
Origin of the name Juano
Handful of reports and sources confirmed that the name Juano to be of Hebrew and Greek origin. Juano name belongs to the culture of Hebrews. Be that as it may, Juano's meaning depends on the specific origin of the name.
You’ve just learned the meaning of Juano and it's origin. Now let’s talk about the origin, numerology, popularity, gender and personality of this name. Here are the details...
Juano is male child name from Hebrew. Even though Juano has traditionally been used as the masculine form of the name, Juanna has also been used for girls. Jackie, Jacqueline, Jana, Jane, Janet, Jeanne or Jeannie, Joan, Joanna, or Johanna are some feminine variants.
General characteristics of the name
Just by the meaning of the name, a baby named Juano is expected to portray the followings:
- Understanding fellows
- Knowledgeable individuals
- Likes to study
- Investigative, proof oriented and practical.
How popular is the name Juano?
Juano, especially it English modification John is one of the most popular names in the Jewiah and English-speaking world and nations with larger Christian believers.
Juano is among the top 10 names for boys in these regions until 2012. Juano is very popular in countries such as: Israel, United States, Canada, Argentina, Russia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Brazil, Australia, Armenia, Bermuda, Botswana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Indonesia, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Malta, Namibia, Nigeria, Philippines, Slovenia, South Korea, Syria, and Taiwan.
According to numerology, Juano expression or destiny number value is 7 (Seven). How do we get that? Check here! Juano's divine mission in this lifetime is to contemplate, seek answers, and be a Seeker of Truth. Ideal work environment allows them to uncover secrets and mysteries in science or spiritual subjects. Juano's mind and intuition are very active, so he needs to be involved in some sort of research, analysis, or meditative practice.
Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, Juano is an individual that shares the following qualities:
- Naturally, Juano are: Dignified, educator, intuitive, and nature lover. Silent, studious, spiritual, or scientifically inclined.
- If care is not taken, Juano can be: Away, sometimes cold, lives in the past, melancholic, strange, skeptically, sly, and become unapproachable.
- Thus leading to: cheat, lie, betray trust, gossip, be sarcastic, and have hidden motives.
Juano personality insights
J: J is self-sufficient, motivated, and brimming with potential. People with the letter J are adept at creating opportunities and forging their own path.
U: The letter U is associated with good fortune, creativity, and opportunity. It influences a person with optimistic and balanced energies.
A: The letter A stands for assurance, independence, and initiative. It influences people with both leadership and motivation as part of a name.
N: The N introduces the concepts of imagination and free thinking. People with the letter N have a distinct and purposeful approach to life.
O: The O has a supportive and giving quality in Numerology. Its presence has an impact on someone who has strong morals and takes great pride in serving others.
Juano Special Behaviors
- People whose name starts with letter "J" like Juano are: The individual is more likely to approach life with self-determination, demonstrating independence, and preferring self-reliance over relying on others. Cornerstone is the first letter of your name. The first letter in Juano predicts a general picture of their personality, as well as their interactions with life's challenges and opportunities.
- People whose names ends with "O", just like Juano: have a habit of bringing projects to a disciplined and responsible ending. When the end is in sight, there is no room for procrastination. Capstone is the last letter of your name. It is known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how they will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project they've worked on.
- People whose name's first vowel is "U", as the case is with Juano: feels fortunate and joyful. Juano are the soul of conviviality if they approach life with confidence and faith in the outcome. This represents the first vowel letter in your name known as a "window to your soul," This letter reveals deepest desires, urges, and the goals wished to achieve.
Juano Name Variations
The name Juano has several translation and meaning in other languages.Below is the list of other variations of the name, Juano.
- Gianni or Giovanni (Italian)
- Hans (Danish)
- Ivan (Russian)
- Jan (Dutch)
- Janek (Polish)
- Jean (French)
- Johann (German)
- Juan (Spanish)
Similar Names to Juano
Fun Facts about Juano
- The name has five letters
- The name has Hebrew origin
- It is a male or boy child name
- Numerology number of Juano is 7
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Juano is "J"
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Juano is "O"
- The first vowel is the name Juano is "U"
- If you spell Juano backwards it will be: Onauj, does that make any sense?
Juano (also spelled as Julian, Juanny, and Jueanu) is one of the most popular names in the Hebrew, Jewish and Spanish-speaking world. In fact, it was the third most popular name among boys born in the United States in 2012. What do you think this Hebrew name means? Where does it come from? Is there an English equivalent to this Spanish name? Let’s uncover the Juano meaning together! (Btw – you might be interested in reading my other article about the meaning of Julian.)